HydraQuiver Vest Pack 2
Your trail & road running companion.
Our HydraQuiver line of vest packs packs have traditionally been a low profile, no chest pocket, no chest strap type of pack. Well we decided to spin it a bit with our new vest pack which delivers the same comfort, has 2 expandable chest pockets, and attaches via a chest strap. The VP2 vest pack utilizes a 3D space fabric with a transparent surface that gives a plush "floating" honeycomb appearance. It's softness makes it comfortable against the skin and breathable, while having minimal stretch. Our traditional shoulder pockets are still on the pack for quick access to your nutrition, phone and other accessory items. This pack is extremely light, extremely breathable, stable under speed yet comfortable for the long haul.
The way to fit this pack properly is to cinch down the sides nice and snug while leaving the front chest strap loose. This tension is very important as it controls the fit and the front chest strap is for micro adjustments only. Note: Our Double Barrel HydraQuiver may be a better option for ladies if you have a large chest. Sorry to be blunt, just trying to help!
- Food/accessory pockets on the shoulders for quick access.
- Front chest pockets for access to nutrition on the fly.
- 25oz BPA Free, bottle based hydration for easy fill, easy clean-up.
- Medical grade mesh for maximum breathability.
- Great for running or hiking.
- Weight 264 grams/9.4 oz without bottles. With bottles, 416 grams/14.7oz.
- iPhone 6 in a case will fit into the shoulder pockets, iPhone6+ will fit in the optional modular bag or in the front chest pockets.
- Storage = 198 cubic inches
- Optional accessory pocket for purchase here.
- Review with video from Get Out There Mag
- Review with Video and hilarious!
- Review-Male perspective-UltraRunner Podcast
- Review-Male perspective
- Review-Female perspective
- Review-Another Female Perspective
Order via Shopping Cart: